1. Find your favorite cooking class from the list of cooking classes available in your travel destination city. You can use the search function or our destination directory at the bottom of every page to search cooking classes by location.
2. Click on a cooking class to learn more about the host, the class menu, as well as see photos of the food you’ll be making and a map of the class location.
3. After finding a class you’re interested in, click “book” to start the reservation process!
4. You’ll be asked to input your email and create a password before your booking request is sent to the host. In addition, you’ll have to include your name, nationality, preferred date, and a message to the host. Your payment information will also be collected, but you will NOT be charged until the host accepts your reservation request.
5. Your booking request has been completed! Your host will respond within 24 hours. If the host is unable to fulfill your request, you can chat with the host to find a date and time that works for both of you.
6. Once the time and date of your cooking class has been confirmed, your host will formally accept your booking request and your reservation is complete!
I sent a booking request for a cooking class, but the host hasn't responded. What should I do?
I want to participate in a group cooking class of 10 or more people. What should I do?
I would like to ask the host a question directly about a cooking class. What should I do?
How far in advance should I book my cooking class?
Can I change the date of the cooking class after submitting a booking request?