- Gang Khiew Waan Gai - Green Curry with Chicken
- Tom Yum Goong - Hot and Sour Prawn Soup
- Phad Thai - Thai Style Fried Rice Noodle
- Tom Kha Gai - Chicken and Galangal in Coconut Cream Soup
- Po Taek - Spicy Seafood Soup
- Phad Ga-praw Gai - Stir fried Minced Chicken with Chilies and Holy Basil
This class takes place in my kitchen and dining room so you can relax and enjoy cooking with homelike atmosphere. Get a lot of tips so that you can recreate after getting back home. Enjoy the most delicious Thai food ever!
Visit a Japanese local's home and learn to cook their specialty.
Step2 Enjoy your meal!
Eat the authentic homemade Japanese meal with your Japanese host. Take the opportunity to have a genuine conversation with a local Japanese Person.
The closest station
Chiangmai Railway Station
How to get to the station?
From Chiangmai Railway Station: 5mins
Exact location provided after booking.