1/ Fresh Spring Roll
2/ Vietnamese noodles with Beef
3/ Vietnamese Pancake ( Banh Xem)
4/ Papaya Salad with shrimp
What You’ll do
- You will be picked up by local tour guides at the hotel.
- You will be driven to Hoi An Market (around half an hour), you can feel the bustle of the morning market, have an opportunity to have a direct contact with sellers. You might also learn some tips of “bargaining” when going shopping. Our tour guides will introduce to you the necessary ingredients for cooking classes.
- Then you will have a sighseeing tour along the Thu Bon River and Cua Dai beach by boat. On the river, you have a chance to contemplate the river beauty in the countryside of Vietnam, the traditional way of catching fish as well as the lives of the hospitable fishermen here.
- Next, you will be switched to a coracle and paddle on the canals of the Bay Mau nipa forest. You will be immersed in the natural beauty of the nipa palm forest and enjoy crabs fishing by Basket Boat ride. This is so cool,
-After such eco-tour activities, you will be welcomed in the restaurant and participate in cooking classes with our chefs. Cooking classes will take place within 2 hours, the chefs will teach you how to cook Vietnamese food and share valuable information in Vietnamese cultural cuisine. Then can enjoy Vietnamese food made by yourself.
- Finally, back to the hotel. End of the trip.
I'm Khuong. I was born in Hoi An where is famous area in Vietnam about culture, art and cuisine. My passion is travelling and cooking that is a reason to become a tour guide. I has been a tour guide 10 years since in Hoi An and Danang after. My job is brought exeperice and knowlegde abour service and operating. Besides,, my passion made me deeply explore to cuisine, farming and cooking. Time to meet many interested guest who is a encourge my spirit. I’m living in Danang. This is a beautiful, quiet city where you can relax, sit by the beach. So, Danang market tour, farming exeperice and cooking class. I hope that it will bring happy time, introduce Vietnam's cuisine, culture to foreign friends. I will guide you make some famous traditional Vietnamese dishes and enjoy your own dishes. You will cook it for your family while you come back home, won’t it? Let you explore tour together.
The closest station
How to get to the station?
From Hoi An: 5mins
Free pick up service
This host can pick up you for free from the closest station!
Exact location provided after booking.
Please go to Hoi An which takes 5 mins from Hoi An. Then Tran (host) will pick you up there!
Yes, Hoi An Market Tour, Basket Boat Ride,Cooking Class has a vegetarian option.
Up to 20 people can join Tran's cooking class.
Yes, Hoi An Market Tour, Basket Boat Ride,Cooking Class has a vegan option.
Duration of this cooking class is 4.5 hours.
It costs 37 per person.
You will receive the confirmation within 24 hours.
We accepts these cards on airKitchen.
Cancellations up to 48 hours prior to the class begins will be fully refunded by the airKitchen cancellation policy.