1/ Fresh Spring Roll
2/ Deep Fried Spring Roll
3/ Vietnamese Pancake
4/ Papaya Salad
What You’ll do
- You will be picked up by local tour guides at the hotel.
- You will be driven to Hoi An Market (around half an hour), you can feel the bustle of the morning market, have an opportunity to have a direct contact with sellers. You might also learn some tips of “bargaining” when going shopping. Our tour guides will introduce to you the necessary ingredients for cooking classes.
- Then you will have a sighseeing tour along the Thu Bon River and Cua Dai beach by boat. On the river, you have a chance to contemplate the river beauty in the countryside of Vietnam, the traditional way of catching fish as well as the lives of the hospitable fishermen here.
- Next, you will be switched to a coracle and paddle on the canals of the Bay Mau nipa forest. You will be immersed in the natural beauty of the nipa palm forest and enjoy crabs fishing by Basket Boat ride. This is so cool,
-After such eco-tour activities, you will be welcomed in the restaurant and participate in cooking classes with our chefs. Cooking classes will take place within 2 hours, the chefs will teach you how to cook Vietnamese food and share valuable information in Vietnamese cultural cuisine. Then can enjoy Vietnamese food made by yourself.
- Finally, back to the hotel. End of the trip.
Visit a Japanese local's home and learn to cook their specialty.
Step2 Enjoy your meal!
Eat the authentic homemade Japanese meal with your Japanese host. Take the opportunity to have a genuine conversation with a local Japanese Person.
The closest station
How to get to the station?
From Da Nang Airport : 40mins
Free pick up service
This host can pick up you for free from the closest station!
Exact location provided after booking.