4 dishes in total (3 local dishes +1 seasonal dish)
Menu A. Busan local foods
Dongnae Pajeon(Busan style seafood and green onion pancake)
& Miyeokguk(Seaweed soup with clam)
& Ojingeochomuchim(Par-boiled squid salad with Gochujang(red chili pepper paste) and vinegar sauce) + Seasonal dish(It will be a menu with the freshest and tastiest ingredients in season. Pleasant surprise from nature!)
Menu B. Vegan foods
Sanchae Bibimbap(Wild Vegetable Bibimbap) & Kongnamulguk(Bean sprout soup) & Beoseot Japchae(Stir-fried glass noodles and mushrooms and vegetables) + Seasonal dish
- Offering homemade welcome tea
- A short lecturing about a characteristic of Korean sauce and the history of Busan food etc.
- Cooking Busan local foods or vegan foods
- Lunch (pairing with local rice wine)
- Local tea tasting
- Restaurant recommendation based on personal preference
- Bupyeong market tour(+assisting grocery shopping if you want)
Visit a Japanese local's home and learn to cook their specialty.
Step2 Enjoy your meal!
Eat the authentic homemade Japanese meal with your Japanese host. Take the opportunity to have a genuine conversation with a local Japanese Person.
The closest station
How to get to the station?
From Jagalchi Station: 0mins
Free pick up service
This host can pick up you for free from the closest station!
Exact location provided after booking.