1) Spinach & cheese curry ( palak paneer; paneer is Indian cortège cheese which is 100% vegetarian)
2) Biryani ( Indian style rice cooked w/ different spices)
3) Beans soup ( dal in Hindi)
4) Indian sweet (dessert)
5) Lassi ( Yogurt based drink) or Chai ( traditional Indian style Milk tea with spices)
If you prefer Japanese menu: then I can offer
1) Chaha ( fried rice)
2) grilled Abura-age w/ home made sauce
3) seasonal vegetables miso soup
4) home made sesame flavored spinach sauté/ seasonable veges
5) vegan/vegetarian Ramen
6) vegan/ vegetarian gyozas
7) vegetarian/vegan okonomiyaki
In this class, you can make any items you like or the items I mentioned in the menu, from the scratch!! But just let me know in advance.
Visit a Japanese local's home and learn to cook their specialty.
Step2 Enjoy your meal!
Eat the authentic homemade Japanese meal with your Japanese host. Take the opportunity to have a genuine conversation with a local Japanese Person.
The closest station
How to get to the station?
From Kita Senju station : 10mins
Free pick up service
This host can pick up you for free from the closest station!
Exact location provided after booking.