This class is taught in Nobu's restaurant.
Learn from sushi making and tempura preparation.
You will learn to:
1. Explanation of Japanese kitchen knives.
2. Preparation of sushi sashimi and tempura.
3. Cut the fish with a Japanese kitchen knife and prepare the sushi sashimi.
4. Grind real wasabi into paste.
5. Make nigiri sushi.(7 pieces)
6. Mix rice with vinegar, to make sushi rice.
7. Prepare makimono rolls and make rolled sushi.
8. Make tempura.
9. Cook a Japanese omelet of many layers.
10. Nobu will cook miso soup for you while you eat what you made.
11. Green tea and dessert are included.
If there are ingredients that you can’t eat,
Please let us know at the time of booking.
This is a sushi class taught by active sushi chefs.
You can fully experience how to use Japanese kitchen knife and how to make sushi rice, nigiri sushi, maki sushi, and tempura.
After experiencing, you can eat your own sushi and tempura.
In addition, Japanese omelet, miso soup and dessert will be provided.
Nice to meet you. I am a Nobu with 35 years of sushi craftsmanship. Why do not you make SUSHI and eat it yourself? In addition, let's make Japanese home cooking [WASHOKU] fun together!
The closest station
How to get to the station?
From Shibuya station or Ebisu station: 5mins
Exact location provided after booking.
Siobhan, United Kingdom★★★★★
We had a brilliant sushi making class with Nobu and Kaya. They were both super lovely people and explained the steps really clearly in a way that was easy to understand. We made a mix of sashimi, nigiri and roll sushi. Even though we had never made sushi before we left feeling confident in being able to make it at home. It was also great learning how to make the sushi rice, tempura and omelet which we'll also definitely make for ourselves from now on! Thank you!
Response from Nobu
Yes, Sushi and Tempura classes taught by professionals has a vegetarian option.
Duration of this cooking class is 2.5 hours.
It costs 18000 per person.
Yes, Sushi and Tempura classes taught by professionals has a vegan option.
Up to 7 people can join Nobu's cooking class.
You will receive the confirmation within 24 hours.
We accepts these cards on airKitchen.
Cancellations up to 48 hours prior to the class begins will be fully refunded by the airKitchen cancellation policy.