1) Dashimaki-tamago (Japanese style omelet)
2) Tonkatsu (breaded pork cutlet)
4) Templa (regular or vegetarian)
5) Curry-rice (Japanese style curry with salad)
6) Omuraisu (big omelet with fried rice or pilaf inside) with salad
These are some of examples for main dishes. Each (except No.5 and 6) will go with miso-soup, rice and some side dishes of seasonal vegetables.
You may ask us to customize the menu.
1) Class starts at 11:00 (meet at 10:30 at Toyosu station) and finishes at 13:30.
2) Class is a hands-on class and you can enjoy lunch after cooking.
3) Class fee: 5,000yen/person (classes will be for up to 4 persons) including teaching fee, groceries, recipes and lunch.
4) After class, you may take a free Japanese super-market tour to see or get some Japanese food.
We, Kimiko & Narumi, are Japanese mothers with lots of experiences to teach cooking to foreign visitors. Join us and have fun! You can get some tips of simple, healthy and delicious Japanese home cooking. We choose recipes not only you can make by yourself at your kitchen back home but unique to Japan.
Our kitchen is 12-minite walk from Toyosu Station, which is the third stop from Ginza 1-chome Station of Tokyo Metro. It only takes 6 minutes from Ginza.
Toyosu is the gateway to high-tech entertainment Odaiba (Daiba) area and newly opened Toyosu Market where you may see the interesting tuna-bidding.
The closest station
How to get to the station?
From Toyosu Station: 0mins
Free pick up service
This host can pick up you for free from the closest station!
Exact location provided after booking.
Up to 4 people can join KIMIKO's cooking class.
Yes, TS Cooking: moms’ kitchen with having fun! has a vegetarian option.
Duration of this cooking class is 3 hours.
Please go to Toyosu Station which takes 0 mins from Toyosu Station. Then KIMIKO (host) will pick you up there!
Yes, TS Cooking: moms’ kitchen with having fun! has a vegan option.
It costs 5000 per person.
You will receive the confirmation within 24 hours.
We accepts these cards on airKitchen.
Cancellations up to 48 hours prior to the class begins will be fully refunded by the airKitchen cancellation policy.