Join Fivelements’ award-winning culinary team in an inspiring gastronomical journey. Study under the expertise of one of the world’s most highly regarded gourmet plant-powered cuisine team of chefs, and take home an in-depth understanding of this extraordinary Cuisine for Life™.
In this exciting programme, we will unveil the secrets of why this cuisine is among the fastest growing in the world and vital information on:
What are plant-based and “living foods” and why should we eat them?
How can they boost our daily energy, immunity and overall happiness?
How to prepare great tasting, mouth-watering meals at home
How this cuisine can be the ultimate support for anti-aging, improved sleep and greater focus, gluten-free and allergy issues, weight-loss, diabetes, cancer remission, heart, depression and many more conditions
Fivelements’ culinary pros will guide you through key techniques including juicing, sprouting, smoothies, sweet and savory blending, fermenting, low temperature baking and dehydrating. Learn numerous recipes and experience dynamic hands-on preparation, including blending flavours and textures of key seasonal ingredients and creating outstanding food presentations.
Half Day Program:
Welcome & Orientation
Sparkling Ginger LemongrassTheory: An Introduction to Plant-based Cuisine
- What are they and why eat them?
- Healing with plant-based cuisine
- Importance of using local, “in season” food sourcesCulinary Demo 1: Food Sensations
- Cultivating our “basic tastes”
- Learn how to balance flavors and make delicious dressings and sauces from your local market
Culinary Demo 2: Amazing Juices & Smoothies
- “One healthy juice a day (or 2) keeps the doctor away!”
- What’s in them and why they’re one of the most important first steps to super human health for you and your familyBreak with Juice & Smoothie TastersCulinary Demo 3: Basic Knife Skills
- Learn how to use knives safely & properly – just like a pro!
- Learn about various textures and how to enhance the flavors of food
- Learn exciting techniques for cutting vegetables
Culinary Demo 4: Vegetable Pate
Practical: Creating Beautiful Healthy Meals
- Learn how to make hearty salads, noodles & soups; wraps & rollsEnjoy a Delicious Plant-based Lunch!
Set between the sacred Ayung River and lush tropical ponds and gardens, Fivelements award-winning Sakti Dining Room™ features a fine dining, eco-luxurious setting.
Our cuisine features epicurean plant-based cuisine in celebration of our “aliveness.” Our menu is designed to give optimal plant-based nutrition and high energy whilst inspiring a gastronomical journey aimed to nurture body, mind and soul.Experience our Signature Chef’s Specialty Tasting Menus available for lunch and dinner (3, 5 and 7-course menus) or our a la carte menu sure to surprise and delight a wide array of palates. We invite you to step inside and enjoy the beauty and pleasure of feeling nourished, loving your life, adoring yourself and accepting the world, being present, generous and grateful every day.
The closest station
How to get to the station?
From none: 5mins
Free pick up service
This host can pick up you for free from the closest station!
Exact location provided after booking.
Yes, Half Day Plant Based Culinary Trainning has a vegan option.
Up to 3 people can join Fivelements's cooking class.
It costs 165 per person.
Duration of this cooking class is 4 hours.
Yes, Half Day Plant Based Culinary Trainning has a vegetarian option.
Please go to none which takes 5 mins from none. Then Fivelements (host) will pick you up there!
You will receive the confirmation within 24 hours.
We accepts these cards on airKitchen.
Cancellations up to 48 hours prior to the class begins will be fully refunded by the airKitchen cancellation policy.