- Green Curry
- Stir-Fried Holy basil
Kitchen equipment: knife, cutting board, wok or pan, bowls, spatula, pestle and mortar or a blender.
Sauce: Oyster sauce, soy sauce, fish sauce, sugar, palm sugar, cooking oil and coconut milk.
Ingredients: Holy basil, garlic, chilli, eggplant, sweet basil, kaffir lime leaves, onion and green curry paste.
Please cook some rice before the experience.
We are going to create together 2 delicious Thai dishes and have a lot of fun while doing it.
- Green Curry will be the first dish
- Pad Krapao (Stir-fried holy basil) will be the second.
Both of them can be cooked with the meat of your choice..
After cooking, as we will become friends from around the world, we will enjoy eating the dishes together.
Original taste from Thailand.
1) 8:00 am (Thai Standard Time) --> Los Angeles 6pm, New York 9pm, London 2am, Paris 3am, Sydney 11am
2) 11:00 am (Thai Standard Time) --> Los Angeles 9pm, New York midnight, London 5am, Paris 6am, Sydney 2pm
3) 6:00 pm (Thai Standard Time) --> Los Angeles 4am, New York 7am, London noon, Paris 1pm, Sydney 9pm
3) 9:00 pm (Thai Standard Time) --> Los Angeles 7am, New York 10am, London 3pm, Paris 4pm, Sydney midnight
We are flexible with time - please feel free to ask about your desired time.
We'll chat on WhatsApp, lime or Zoom in advance to discuss ingredients, possible substitutes, and any questions you may have.
Please send a booking request at least 1 days in advance of your desired date.
I'm looking forward to welcoming you!!
Hi, I m Pimmy, I m Thai local people and I will try to show you the best of our culture. I m food and cooking addict and I will teach you the secret to make the best Thai dishes. Come as a guest and leave as a friend ! Cook, eat and smile !
I will welcome you at Pink Chili Thai cooking class in Bangkok !
The closest station
How to get to the station?
From Onnut Station: 0mins
Exact location provided after booking.
It costs 15 per person.
Yes, Online and Live Thai cooking class with Zoom has a vegetarian option.
Duration of this cooking class is 2 hours.
Up to 1 people can join Pimmy's cooking class.
Yes, Online and Live Thai cooking class with Zoom has a vegan option.
You will receive the confirmation within 24 hours.
We accepts these cards on airKitchen.
Cancellations up to 48 hours prior to the class begins will be fully refunded by the airKitchen cancellation policy.