- Spanakopita (spinach pie) with handmade phyllo that you gonna learn how to make from scratch
- Moussaka: the famous Greek casserole with eggplants, meat sauce and white sauce
- Kolokithokeftedes (zucchini balls): Fried zucchini balls with a lot of herbs
- Tzatziki: the most famous Greek dip with yogurt, dill, cucumber and lot of garlic
- Pastitsio: Greek casserole with pasta, meat sauce, and bechamel sauce
- fried cheese pies: small hand pies with cheese made from scratch with phyllo pastry
- Greek salad: Learn to make the famous Greek salad
- tzatziki: the most famous Greek dip with yogurt, dill, cucumber and lot of garlic
- pork or chicken gyros: eat the most famous Greek street food from the comfort of your home
Immerse yourself in the rich flavors of Greek food, from the comfort of your home! Explore Greek cuisine and learn how to cook from scratch a Greek meal thanks to the magic of Internet.
During this interactive experience you will learn how to cook a Greek dish with ingredients you can find easily everywhere in the world.
If you don't have any ingredients, grab a drink and cook later following the recipes that we will send you.
Menus change regularly. The complete ingredient list will be sent to you before the class so you have time to buy everything.
*Ingredients are for 2 generous portions
* Please book spots as per the number of people joining in
* Menu can be customised to be made vegetarian/vegan
* You can book a private session for any preferred date/time
We are flexible with time - please feel free to ask about your desired time.
We'll chat on WhatsApp, Instagram or Zoom in advance to discuss ingredients, possible substitutes, and any questions you may have.
Hello! I am Marilena. I am born and raised in Athens and I am a passionate food lover and food blogger. I love cooking so much that I created my food blog, www.marislurp.com about five years ago! Recently I created CookinAthens, a cooking studio, with a perfect view on the Acropolis, designed to make you love Greek food even more and where you will not only taste authentic Greek foods but you will also learn how to cook them. At CookinAthens we have created a cozy environment where we cook traditional greek food the way our grandmothers used to do. But also, since we believe that cooking should be joyful and creative, sometimes we use the traditional recipes as a guide to come up with something new. Our small sized, hands on classes encourage our guests to cook themselves and to be able to reproduce the recipes when they get back home.
The closest station
How to get to the station?
From Syntagma: 5mins
Free pick up service
This host can pick up you for free from the closest station!
Exact location provided after booking.
Duration of this cooking class is 1 hours.
It costs 20 per person.
Up to 10 people can join Marilena's cooking class.
Yes, Online Greek Cooking Class has a vegetarian option.
Please go to Monastiraki which takes 5 mins from Syntagma. Then Marilena (host) will pick you up there!
Yes, Online Greek Cooking Class has a vegan option.
You will receive the confirmation within 24 hours.
We accepts these cards on airKitchen.
Cancellations up to 48 hours prior to the class begins will be fully refunded by the airKitchen cancellation policy.