Ramen is the most popular Japanese noodle dish. In this online cooking class, you can learn how to make delicious ramen noodles from scratch, marinated egg for topping and an easy but tasty soy sauce flavored soup.
Welcome to my unique "dancing on the dough" on-line ramen experience -- the only cooking class on the internet that lets you burn off the calories before you put them back on with a hearty meal.
No noodles? No problem! All you need is a bit of flour and a few other simple ingredients.
Invite your friends and family members to join in! This is a great way to get together with distant friends and relatives. Office parties are welcome too.
Vegetarian and vegan options are available, so please let me know when you book.
* First, we make marinated eggs for the topping.
* Second, we make the dough for the ramen noodles from flour and water.
* Third, we knead the dough — with feet, not hands! We dance on the dough! You’ll need clean feet, a clean floor and a sturdy plastic bag. Show me your best moves as we party to J-Pop and anime hits and create the softest, smoothest dough you've ever touched.
* Fourth, we make a special soup for the ramen, using a secret recipe that I have created just for this online course.
* Finally, we put it all together and sit down to a delicious bowl of piping hot ramen!
"Itadakimasu” (Look it up!)
Hi! I’m Manami. I love cooking and meeting people. My husband is British and a lot of his family members are vegetarian or vegan, so I have been making vegetarian and vegan Japanese cuisine for them for many years and they love it. I know there are only a few vegetarian and vegan options in Japan, but I would like you to enjoy Japanese food culture.
The closest station
How to get to the station?
From Odawara station : 10mins
Exact location provided after booking.
Yes, 【ONLINE RAMEN FROM SCRATCH】【JST9:00am-/12:00pm-】Dancing On The Dough To Make Japanese Ramen! has a vegan option.
It costs 2500 per person.
Yes, 【ONLINE RAMEN FROM SCRATCH】【JST9:00am-/12:00pm-】Dancing On The Dough To Make Japanese Ramen! has a vegetarian option.
Up to 20 people can join Manami's cooking class.
Duration of this cooking class is 2 hours.
You will receive the confirmation within 24 hours.
We accepts these cards on airKitchen.
Cancellations up to 48 hours prior to the class begins will be fully refunded by the airKitchen cancellation policy.