Please find below our menu options :
Kindly select any 2 from the following (It can be a mixture of Vegetarian and Non-Vegeterian dishes) :
- Kosha Mangsho (Chicken semi-gravy, a specialty of eastern India)
- Bhapa Chingri (Prawns cooked in a mild spicy mustard-based gravy)
- Coconut Salmon curry (Pan seared salmon slow cooked in tomatoes and coconut milk)
- Dahi Gobhi (Cauliflower in yogurt based gravy)
- Khichdi (a dish of rice and legumes with lots of vegetables!!!!) - Vegan option
- Dum Aloo (Potato based dish cooked in slow flame with Indian spices) - Vegan option
- Paneer Burji (Grated Cottage cheese in a mixed with mild spices)
We will call this class as experience with 2 food lovers. We will show you our trunk full of spices and can even let you know where you can buy them in Tokyo.
Followed by cooking the dishes in my kitchen and then eating together. Make sure to carry your recipe book to note the recipes down and then you can recreate them at your own home.
Hello. My name is Chandrika and I live in Tokyo with my fiancee Sankardeep. We are originally from India. We love cooking and trying different cuisines. Indian homecooked food is our daily lunch and dinner even in Tokyo. On weekends sometimes we cook more elaborate Indian dishes somethings which the restaurants here can never offer. I would love to share our traditional Indian recipes and offer you an authentic taste of homecooked Indian meal. My house is in Shinkawa and has a amazing view so if you come around then we can enjoy a great meal together.
The closest station
How to get to the station?
From Tokyo Station: 10mins
Free pick up service
This host can pick up you for free from the closest station!
Exact location provided after booking.
Yes, Homemade Indian food has a vegan option.
It costs 35 per person.
Please go to Hatchobori Station which takes 10 mins from Tokyo Station. Then Chandrika (host) will pick you up there!
Yes, Homemade Indian food has a vegetarian option.
Duration of this cooking class is hours.
Up to 6 people can join Chandrika's cooking class.
You will receive the confirmation within 24 hours.
We accepts these cards on airKitchen.
Cancellations up to 48 hours prior to the class begins will be fully refunded by the airKitchen cancellation policy.