Please find below our menu options :
Kindly select any 2 from the following (It can be a mixture of Vegetarian and Non-Vegeterian dishes) :
- Kosha Mangsho (Chicken semi-gravy, a specialty of eastern India)
- Bhapa Chingri (Prawns cooked in a mild spicy mustard-based gravy)
- Coconut Salmon curry (Pan seared salmon slow cooked in tomatoes and coconut milk)
- Dahi Gobhi (Cauliflower in yogurt based gravy)
- Khichdi (a dish of rice and legumes with lots of vegetables!!!!) - Vegan option
- Dum Aloo (Potato based dish cooked in slow flame with Indian spices) - Vegan option
- Paneer Burji (Grated Cottage cheese in a mixed with mild spices)
We will call this class as experience with 2 food lovers. We will show you our trunk full of spices and can even let you know where you can buy them in Tokyo.
Followed by cooking the dishes in my kitchen and then eating together. Make sure to carry your recipe book to note the recipes down and then you can recreate them at your own home.
Visit a Japanese local's home and learn to cook their specialty.
Step2 Enjoy your meal!
Eat the authentic homemade Japanese meal with your Japanese host. Take the opportunity to have a genuine conversation with a local Japanese Person.
The closest station
How to get to the station?
From Tokyo Station: 10mins
Free pick up service
This host can pick up you for free from the closest station!
Exact location provided after booking.