◦ Assorted tempura
◦ Ten tsuyu
◦ Takikomi gohan
◦ Miso soup
◦ Green tea
:Powdered green tea and Higashi (dried confectionery)
please make the payment for the option on that day.
In this class,we make "Tempura".
◦ Assorted tempura: deep-fried seafood (such as shrimp, squid, and weever) together with vegetables (such as lotus roots, shishito peppers, eggplant, squash, and shiitake mushrooms) in batter
◦ Ten tsuyu (clear dipping broth) with grated white radish
◦ Matcha-jio (salt and powdered green tea)
◦ Takikomi gohan (rice seasoned and cooked with various ingredients
◦ Miso soup with garnishes such as tofu, deep-fried sliced tofu, wakame seaweed, Welsh onion, and clams
◦ Green tea
You can learn how to cook crispy and tasty tempura as well as make tasty dashi stock and dipping broth, as a variation.
Yogashi Kaikan Hara Building 2F
1-13-30 Shimanouchi, Chuo-Ku, Osaka 542-0082 Japan
Please check on Google map.
Lesson schedule :10:30-13:30
Please make sure to arrive 10 minutes before class starts.
Please reserve 2days before (23:00 Japanese standard time).
Yuki and company
Welcome to Cook Like Japanese - Japanese cooking school Osaka!!
We offer Japanese cuisine in English to people from all over the world. Our school is conveniently located in the center of Osaka, near many hotels, near the Kuromon market and Doguya-suji Kitchenware Street. You can enjoy a class as part of your sightseeing plans. We have a wide and fully equipped kitchen that was originally set up to teach French cuisine and French pastry to Japanese people.
We love to make delicious food and to share fun time with many people‼︎
The closest station
How to get to the station?
From Shinsaibashi Station: 0mins
Exact location provided after booking.
Up to 8 people can join Yuki and company's cooking class.
It costs 7500 per person.
Duration of this cooking class is 3 hours.
You will receive the confirmation within 24 hours.
We accepts these cards on airKitchen.
Cancellations up to 48 hours prior to the class begins will be fully refunded by the airKitchen cancellation policy.