Hello, everyone! Thank you for watching my page! My name is Ryu.
I can take you guys to Tsukiji seafood market to buy ingredients which will be used in this cooking class. I will also interpret for you and help you when in purchase in Tsukiji!
Let's make SUSHI and JAPANESE HOME DISH together!!
1. Hand-rolled sushi or Normal sushi
Hand-rolled sushi is home style sushi made by yourself. It is easy, quick and fun to make.
Japanese people, even children to old people, make and eat this sushi in the home party and celebration.
Fried dumpling with vegetable and meat ingredients in a flour wrapper. It is crispy outside and juicy inside.
Making gyoza is difficult for beginners only a little, but more than that, it is fun and you will have smile on your face without thinking!
3. Potato korokke
Is deep fried mashed potato mixed with ground beef, onion and some seasonings.
This is Japanese famous and popular snack. Takoyaki is flour based and in the shape of little round balls containing pieces of octopus. This snack is popular especially in the party, even there is the word "Takopa" (Takoyaki-party) in Japan!
*You can pick some ingredients other than octopus in takoyaki.
Ex.) Pieces of sausage, tomato&cheese, squid, chocolate, wasabi... anything you want. So that it will be fun "Russian roulette takoyaki "!
1. Cut ingredients of the day.
ex.) Fish, vegetables, other seafood, cooked egg.
2. Mix rice and vinegar. Make Sumeshi (Vinegered rice).
3. Put sumeshi on dried seaweed and ingredients you cut. Put also some seasonings like mayo.
4. Roll it and pour or dip in soy sauce.
1. Mince vegetables.
2. Mix vegetables and meat.
3. Put No.2 on a gyoza skin.
4. Wrap it.
5. Put it on the pan and steam-cook it.
6. Right before it's cooked, pour sesame oil only a bit.
1. Peel and cut potato.
2. Microwave and mash No.1.
3. Fry ground beef and minced onion.
4. Mix No.2 and No.3 and make it in the shape of oval.
5. Coat No.4 with flour, egg, panko bread crumbs and deep fry it.
1. Prepare special takoyaki flour.
2. Cut octopus and other ingredients if want.
3. Pour No.1 in the takoyaki machine which has many round-shape holes.
4. Put ingredients in No.3.
5. After 4-5 minutes, use a pick to turn over hemispheres to make takoyaki balls.
6. Keep them rolling and turning upside down to heat evenly.
7. Pour takoyaki sauce on dish.
Name: Ryunosuke [Ryu]
・Entered Hannibal LaGrange University [U.S.A] Business Department in 2010 .
・Graduated in 2015 .
・Entered Hoshino Resorts Holdings Inc. in 2015.
・Experienced cooking skills and working as a chef.
・Got certified with a cook license.
I'd like you guys to enjoy and learn Japanese dishes in a happy atmosphere! Let's make together!
I'm looking forward to seeing you in my kitchen!
The closest station
How to get to the station?
From Nishiarai Station: 0mins
Exact location provided after booking.
Yes, Let's Go to TSUKIJI Market TOGETHER with Interpreter! Cooking Class of Sushi and Japanese Home Dish. has a vegan option.
Yes, Let's Go to TSUKIJI Market TOGETHER with Interpreter! Cooking Class of Sushi and Japanese Home Dish. has a vegetarian option.
It costs 9000 per person.
Up to 4 people can join Ryunosuke's cooking class.
Duration of this cooking class is 3 hours.
You will receive the confirmation within 24 hours.
We accepts these cards on airKitchen.
Cancellations up to 48 hours prior to the class begins will be fully refunded by the airKitchen cancellation policy.